Circle Networks Live!
Are you tired of feeling stuck in a rut? Ready to scale your business, but don’t know where to start? Then Circle Networks Live! is the place for you! This virtual summit is packed with insight and inspiration,
From top industry experts sharing their knowledge and wisdom in every session. Don’t miss your chance to connect with like-minded professionals, and learn from the best in the business on how to achieve success.
So mark your calendars for January 12th, 2023, and join us at Circle Networks Live – your future is waiting!
Visibility – Focus – Reward
We’ve all been there, we’ve set goals, laid out plans, had the best of intentions and then something happened.
We’ve confirmed all of our speakers:
- John Cleary – What is personal branding and why you need it
- Charlotte England – Building Your Online Brand
- Amanda Daniels-Allen – Have you mapped your customer journey?
- Louise Purvis – Habit Stacking To Achieve More
- Mel Foley workwear/visibility – Maximising Your Business through Strategic Networking: Going Local to National
- Julia Williams – Small Business Marketing: The Power of Focused Strategy. 5 tips for small business owners.
- Claudia Hodgson-Rodriguez – Why the right time is now
- Caroline King – Focus on your voice
- Sean Courtney – Grow your visibility with social media
- John Beamson – From Adventure Seeker to Business Owner: The Journey to Success
- Catherine Hyde – Solo Success: The How and Why of Rewarding Yourself as a Business Owner
12th January 1-4.30pm – online as always.
Here are a few reasons why you won’t want to miss it:
- Interactive learning: This is not a traditional lecture-style event. You have the opportunity to meet the speakers and interact in our networking sessions.
- Networking opportunities: Attendees will have the chance to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and business owners, creating valuable connections and potential collaboration opportunities.
- While in-person events will always have their place, it seems that online events, such as ours offered by Circle Networks, are quickly becoming the preferred choice for many professionals. With their wide reach, cost-effectiveness, and interactive features, it’s no wonder that attendees are wondering if the traditional conference could be a thing of the past.