If you’ve never been to a Circle Networks event before start your free 14 day trial today.
CLICK ON ANY EVENT BELOW AND YOUR FREE TRIAL STARTS FROM THE FIRST EVENT YOU ATTEND.
Have you heard about our next big conference? Monday 23rd September 2024 is an event you cannot afford to miss. Click to find out why everyone is booking.
Here’s our schedule of upcoming events.
If it’s your first time visiting then you’ll have a free 14 day trial from the first event that you book for.
Choose from MONTH – WEEK or LIST view on the menu below.
Our online networking format
Our 90 minute online networking events follow a structured and relaxed format.
- At each event we have a short welcome
- 3 small breakout sessions for networking
- 2 short member presentations
- Events are chatty and interactive and we encourage people to stay unmuted during the breakout rooms
What people say about our events
“Where shall I start?! It’s a group of humans who actually care about you and your business – not just whether they can make a bit of money off you. Networking sessions are always run well and always made to make everyone feel welcome. There’s a huge amount of knowledge from everyone so you’re pretty much guaranteed to take something away from each session. Plus, everyone is so friendly…personally for me it’s made me feel less lonely in the world of business which I am forever grateful for “
“THE best networking company on the planet! The REAL connections made with deeper relationships that follow.The breakout rooms are awesome for finding out whether someone is your person or not. The 121s booked are people referring are way more often than any other networking I’ve been to. It’s a real sense of community where people go back to and commit to the same meetings and as a Brucie bonus, Jamie is super supportive, full of ideas, and always thinking of how to make Circle Networks even better..”
- “Relationship building not pitching. Building genuine connections that you want to refer people to others without feeling like you’re just ticking boxes. Actually getting to talk for longer than 45 seconds. Help and support in breakout sessions.