The Ultimate Package To Transform Your Business In 2023
Get to work ON your business and leave with the strategy you need to achieve your results in 2023 and beyond.
THE CONFERENCE – Online & In-person on Monday 18th September 2023
You want an event to learn, connect and take action from. An event where you’ll look back and say that was the event that led to huge change in my business. If you’re sick of events where you’re constantly pitched at from the stage then we get you. We understand.
Running a business can feel like a challenge, you’re looking for ideas and inspiration actionable content. We’ve hand picked an impressive line up of speakers to help you scale your business in the coming months.
No celebrity names at this event, just new ideas and experts in their fields, to give you the knowledge and tools to achieve your goals.
- All drinks, refreshments and lunch included on the day of the event in your ticket price of £300
- Full access to live stream on the day and recordings after the event.
- We have an incredible line up of speakers, and you’ll leave knowing exactly what action you need to take to hit your goals in the coming weeks.
- Can’t attend in person? No problem we have live virtual ticket options too, and all recordings available after the event.
- It’s on a Monday to enable you to have a whole week to take action while everything is fresh in your mind.
- We’re covering business mindset, money mindset, speaking skills, social media marketing, business growth and much more.
Click the link to sign up to the whole package now and get started on changing your results, we want to make this the best £300 you’ve ever invested in your business.
We asked what people really wanted from in person events
- One price that included everything on the day (entry, food, drinks and networking).
- No pitching from the speakers.
- Actionable content to help entrepreneurs increase sales.
- Time for quality networking on the day.
- An event designed for the attendees to give you what you need to grow your business.
Our speaker line up:
Don’t be a Cow, be more Buffalo and get what you want faster than ever.
Jamie left the corporate world of running a FTSE 250 group company, with a £75m turnover and 400 employees with over 15,00 self employed sales people to run his own business and build a network of people who collaborate and celebrate success.
Sharing his journey, you’ll leave knowing
- How to change your mindset to get unstuck and achieve more each week
- Work out what you really want, break free from need
- How to live with certainty no matter what’s going on in the world
- What you need to do to unlock the power of your network to get what you want
Chris Dillon – The Wizard of WhatsApp & Email Automation
Struggling to convert your leads into sales? Feel like you’re stuck in a never-ending cycle of nurturing potential customers without seeing any real results? Then it’s time to break the loop!
Chris has mastered the art and science of converting leads into sales through cutting-edge WhatsApp and Email automation strategies. Chris speaks across the country and works on major projects to improve their sales results. He excels at meticulously planning and creating behaviourally natural customer journeys that make the process from enquiry to sale feel like a walk in the park for your clients and he’s sharing his top tips with you.
Why You Must Attend:
- Master WhatsApp & Email automation for sales conversion
- Learn to create ‘behaviourally natural’ customer journeys
- Discover the perfect blend of automation and human touch in sales
Clare Morton & Jules Kelly
Collaboration Over Competition – ‘How trusting in collaboration and connection expands your personal and business growth’.
‘We empower business founders and leaders with the courage to take control, choose and change their life without burnout on the treadmill of life by using our scientifically proven method. We guide and support our clients through each and every step’.
Space and Freedom® was created through Claire & Jules bringing together their highly diverse skilled backgrounds, with a collective 50 plus years of business, leadership and wellbeing experience, they are perfectly placed to support female leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners that want to change their life and business in some way.
Their complementary skills, knowledge and life experience is a perfect match to deliver the type of coaching and mentoring that they wished they could have had in their earlier years.
Having invested heavily, in time, energy and money in their own continued personal and business growth, they understand and are passionate about holistic personal expansion and the impact that this has on sustainable productivity within life and business.
Social Media for todays businesses
- Clear Goal Setting: Understanding how to define and articulate SMART goals that guide a successful digital marketing strategy, ensuring that efforts are targeted and measurable.
- Enhanced Content Strategy: Learning how to create and distribute long-form content that resonates with the target audience, providing real value and setting the brand apart from competitors.
- Effective Social Engagement: Mastery of social listening and engagement strategies that foster a deeper connection with the audience and facilitate the distribution of valuable content across various platforms.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Gaining insights into measuring and reflecting on digital marketing efforts, utilising relevant KPIs and regular reporting to make informed decisions that align with business goals.
- Strategic Optimisation and Alignment: Developing the ability to adjust and optimise marketing strategies based on the insights gathered, ensuring continuous alignment with business objectives and maximising Return on effort or spend.
How to Deal with Failure in Business – What No-One Talks About”
The Realities of Failure: Why failure isn’t the end, but part of business growth.
Mental Resilience: Learn how to bounce back stronger, mentally and emotionally after a setback.
Case Study: How I lost everything and why it was the best thing for me.
Practical advice on how to learn from your failures to make smarter business decisions moving forward.
How networking helped me to connect with like-minded individuals and bounce back better than before.
From TikTok Zero to Sobriety Hero: A Journey in Short-Form Video Mastery
Look, if you’d told me a while back that I’d be smashing it on TikTok without spending a dime, or using any fancy tactics, I’d have laughed. But here I am, with 5.7M people tuning into my short-form vids, over 100K of them smashing that like button, and 30K deciding they wanted more and hitting follow. And guess what? I started from scratch, nada, zilch!
So, how did I go from being a TikTok zero to, dare I say, a bit of a hero? It’s not magic, but a blend of what I’ve learned from my digital marketing escapades over the years and a sprinkle of that Spaghetti Agency “No Bull, Just Beef” mantra. We walk the walk, and I’m about to show you how.
In our little chat, I’ll spill the beans on:
- How to rock TikTok without breaking the bank (or your head).
- The magic behind short-form videos that get people clicking.
- The exact roadmap I used to go viral (it’s easier than you think).
- How to flex those social media muscles and make TikTok your playground.
Look, the digital world’s ever-changing. TikTok’s the big thing now, but who knows what’s next? The trick is to adapt, learn, and move fast. So, come join me, let’s dive deep into the world of TikTok, and who knows? Maybe you’ll be the next big thing.
So what is a healthy money mindset?
Liz is an experienced and passionate money mindset coach, well known for her transformative approach to helping individuals achieve financial empowerment.
With years of experience helping entrepreneurs, Liz has helped countless clients in rewiring their relationship with money, enabling them to overcome limiting beliefs and achieve their financial goals.
Her unique blend of practical strategies and deep psychological insights equips her clients with the tools needed to navigate their financial journey with confidence and purpose.
Liz’s unwavering commitment to fostering positive money mindsets has made her a sought-after speaker, and her engaging talks inspire audiences to take charge of their finances and create a more abundant life.
Zoë is a highly sought after senior marketing consultant, her top client is a FTSE 250 international organisation who fly her out to Germany on a monthly basis.
She has worked with companies from startups to major plc brands and everything in between. Marketing is without doubt a key pillar for business success.
In this current climate, scaling a business requires a marketing strategy.
Zoë will be sharing her expertise to help you put the plans in place for you and your team to get the results you want over the next 12 months.
Zoë will share the:
> 4 most important things a business owner needs to know about marketing right now
> 3 most useful marketing tactics for a small business owner
> 2 top planning tips to get the results you want
> 1 thing you have to do to guarantee success
It’s easy to waste money and overcomplicate things when you don’t have a marketing background.
Whether you are responsible for your marketing yourself or leading a team this is the keynote to make sure you do not miss.
Leave the event with a clear plan of action for your marketing activity in the coming months.
Creating an entrepreneurs “mental health” mindset
We service our cars on a regular basis but when did you plan in your own ‘MOT’?
In this brand new keynote Dave will help you to:
– Understand the four areas to work on to create a more robust mindset
– Be clear on why they are important
– Know which areas they can takeaway and work on that day
Whether you’re building a community engaged followers or wondering if a membership could be for you, Samantha Hill has a lot to offer you and your business.
She’s helped build communities with thousands of people and memberships that have generated millions of pounds.
- Hear real-world examples of successful membership programs and the strategies that drove their success.
- Gain inspiration and insights to apply to your own business.
- Why people join and remain in membership programs.
- Discover strategies for crafting compelling offers that speak directly to potential members.
- Explore methods to keep people engaged and active within your community or membership.
- Understand the importance of fostering a strong sense of community.
- Receive practical advice on marketing your membership program effectively.
- Explore growth strategies to attract a larger audience and expand your program’s reach.
Oh and to make it even more enticing
We believe that after the event is just as important as attending, and so we’ll be running some online implementation workshops in the weeks after the conference to help you take action on all that you have learned.
We want you to recoup your investment before you even arrive at the event, and then to ensure that you take action with all that you have learned.
Find out more about the venue here – The Eastside Rooms
Your own personalised strategy to transform your network from contacts into new opportunities
What does the Sales & Networking Accelerator cover?
- Clarity– establish where you are in your business right now and where you want to be. What results do you want to achieve?
- Strong foundations – simple strategies to implement straight away that can ramp up your results.
- Define your vision – What are you doing this for? What’s the big goal? The lifestyle that you want to lead, the people around you, how you spend your time and the holidays you enjoy.
- Ideal client – unless you clearly know who you want as a dream client, how can you expect others to help you find more of them? We take this to a whole new level that you’ve never even considered.
- Clear offer – get crystal clear on exactly what you offer your clients, so you’ll never again struggle to articulate what you do and how you do it.
- Develop your Inner Circle – evaluate your current network and identify key gaps, so you can build an Inner Circle that will help you to achieve your goals.
- Ramp up relationship building – once you know who can help you achieve your goals, you need to motivate them. Learn the skills and techniques to do this.
- Improve client retention and repeat business – after all, this is much easier than winning new clients.
- Build your personal brand – understand what you need to do to establish your personal brand, on and offline.
- Daily Habits – discover the small daily and weekly actions to become a star performer and how to measure the results.
>> Our 6 week online course normally £1,200 is included in your ticket price!
And you can repeat the training any time until Christmas, as we run new training starting each month.
The next training starts on Monday 9th October 2023 1-2.30pm for 6 weekly sessions from 1-2.30pm
What results can I expect?
Your results will obviously depend on how much work you put in, but here’s what some of my clients have achieved:
- Gone from employed to self-employed, launching a business from scratch and within 3 months had their first 4 clients and replaced their salary from the old job!
- Added over £1 million in funds under management in 12 months whilst also building a 5* referral team
- Won £150k plus of new business after just 2 months
- 14x investment generated in new business after the first week of coaching!
- 25 new clients within 8 weeks
- From zero to too many clients to deal with in just 5 months
- Implemented one strategy from the first coaching session and won 3 new pieces of work
This could be you, too. Often we get stuck in a rut; we don’t know what to do next and get bogged down. If this sounds like you, this could be just what you need to get that clarity, roadmap and energy back again.
Within 4 weeks from a standing start I’ve already won clients worth over £7,000, partnered with a number of venues for my events and had a huge increase in my visibility as part of my brand new business launch.
In just 3 weeks I’ve already achieved a 6x return on investment, expanded my network and have a strategy for growing my business in the coming months.
I’ve been networking for many years, I’ve learned so much in a few weeks that’s already helped me receive referrals into ideal clients that has repaid my investment many times over. You need to book your ticket and get involved today.